Stockman’s Hobble Set
2 Types –
Buckle Design : Ideally for general use. These Hobbles are over kill in quality and are made for repetitive use and pressure by Horses!!!! (ie. pawing, fence walking, float controls, separation anxiety) Double Stitched.
Tab Design : Ideally for Breaking in. The reason for this is the speed of instillation and release and the safety provided to the Handler.
There are a number of very important reasons behind my designs and testing.
- Substandard Buckles and tongues bend and let go during crucial times.
- Hobbles with buckles and holes are not acceptable for the work on horses large than foals or mini and tear through in no time.
- Twin strap Hobbles that don’t have the straps stitched, with holes soon fail to allow the holes to line up due to uneven stretching. This presents a slowness danger to us.
- Hobbles with holes tear and rip through in no time and are not suitable for the work.
- Fake Sheep Skin lines hobbles burn and rub horses.!!!!
- Single strap hobbles are simply not strong enough for the job and a waste of money.
- Hobbles with buckles are too slow to use and therefore can be dangerous for the handler